Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

BIG TWO-ONE

HEY READERS,
      I am back again with a new post where i'll share about how i celebrated  my birthday. Well i had planned on going on a fine restaurant with bunch of friends and giving them treat.But again i gave it gave it a second thought,why do the same thing again and again right?? More over sitting in a restaurant and stuffing ourselves and drinking wouldnt do anygood and it would make me faaatttt...  So,i thought over and over and came up with a decision,wht is better thn a good day in spa with the girls ryt?/ SO,i called up my girls and we went to HYATT REGENCY and treated them there with brunch and swimming and spa. I didn't know a day in hyatt would be so much fun coz wen i was a member there last year i would hardly go because i was too lazy..
















So,this is the reason why i chose to wear a simple floral dress with flats coz i dont like wearing heels when im going for a swim..Is it even appropriate?? U tell me.. Thts all for now...

PS- I am introducing an inspiring,successful.famous personality of my country in my blog every sunday starting from this sunday.excited?? And those from nepal can u guess who will be my first celebrity guest??

18 comments:

  1. happy birthday :)
    follow me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics!!!
    Kisses from Spain
    www.whatisfashionforme.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que lugar tan maravilloso! besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful place!!! Gorgeous pictures. Happy Birthday, I bet you girls had tons of fun!!!:)
    Claudia P.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow:)) awesome pics and Happy Birthday♥
    You're so beautiful:)) love your blog!

    and maybe you would want to visit my blog while having some free time?:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated birthday dear
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great place!

    NEW POST UP ON MY BLOG! Please Visit here:
    http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear,
    Amazing pics, great pool time!!
    Thanks for your lovely comment, of course we can follow each other!
    Follow u right now, hope u do the same!
    xoxo
    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics!! The place is fantastic! and you look divine!
    Have a nice weekend!
    besos.

    http://onecolourorathemedaybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Nice pictures!

    Good luck,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belated happy birthday! Glad to know that you had a great time. :)
    Btw,thanks for dropping by my blog. I really enjoyed reading yours.
    Following now via GFC and Lookbook. I'd be thrilled if you'll do the same.
    Thanks in advance! ! :)

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely and beatiful girls ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice, I bet you all had some fun. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a lot of fun! I would like to follow each other, follow me and I will follow you back asap www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  15. girl you had a lot of fun :D

    gorgeous dress.

    also I just want to say that I am really engaged in DIY, beauty tips, recycling clothes, style and quick make-up. So i'll be making videos about this things :D
    Please please please subscribe to my channel and share the video you like on facebook so your girlfriends can see :D

    http://www.youtube.com/user/MelYaraMel?feature=mhee


    thanks alot
    God Bless you.
    mwahhh

    ReplyDelete
  16. ApparelnBags.com is a complete online store that also sells a wide range of canvas tote bags at discounted prices. You can buy from our huge selection of branded bulk canvas tote bag here available in many colors & styles.

    ReplyDelete